- In Stock
- Product Code:
- Atomic Venom ARC
After all, the main reason you dive is to SEE what’s down there! The new VENOM dive mask lets you see more…and you’ll look great doing it.
- New UltraClear Schott Superwite™™ glass lens with exceptional optical clarity.
- Patented SubFrame design with hydrodynamic styling and no external frame.
- Double-layer, dual-color silicone skirt keeps the mask comfortably secure.
- One-window / low volume design for unobstructed forward vision and wide viewing angles.
- Simple squeeze-to-adjust mask strap
- Lifetime warranty against frame breakage.
ARC Lens Technology Elevates UltraClear To A Higher Level
Atomic Aquatics developed ARC (Anti-Reflective Coating) technology to reduce reflected light and actually increase the amount of available light transmitted to a diver’s eyes.
The result is a greatly improved transmission of 98% of available light, compared to a loss of more than 14% of light with standard green "float" glass used on the majority of masks on the market.
What is ARC lens technology?
Anti-Reflective Coatings or “ARC” is a multi-layer metal oxide coating process applied to both sides of the UltraClear lenses.
This allows more light to enter the mask by reducing light reflections off the inside and outside surface of the lens. The metal oxide coating is only a few microns thick.