- In Stock
- Product Code:
- XTX50/XTX50 Tek3 Kit
Apeks has developed unique first stages specifically for use on a twinset The benefits of this award winning system are: minimized risk of accidental snagging, no hose kinking and easier access to the manifold valves.
Each first stage has three medium pressure ports and one high pressure port. They are overbalanced, cold water compatible and extremely robust.
TEK 3 looks great too. Not only is the TEK 3 suitable for twinset use but it is equally suitable for single cylinder or stage cylinder configurations offering perfect, snag-free hose positioning.
The TEK3 utilizes all of the proven technology contained within the Apeks range of first stage regulators
This new model incorporates
- 3 x medium pressure 3/8”UNF ports
- 1 x high pressure 7/16”UNF port.
- The ports are arranged so as to give a neat streamlined hose configuration as desired by the technical diver
- Allows maximum unrestricted accessibility to the cylinder valves when using a twin cylinder set up
- The TEK3 is available only in DIN versions.
- Both models use the all metal hand wheel. The metal hand wheel provides both an improved grip and new aesthetic look to the regulator
- Outstanding cold water performance