- In Stock
- Product Code:
- TDI Air Diluent Decompression CCR Diver
Are you an open circuit technical diver looking to cross over to the “silent” side? Or maybe you are a CCR Air Diluent Diver looking to progress to the next level? Either way, TDI’s CCR Air Diluent Decompression Course is the next step.Using the latest technology in CCR’s can maximize your gas supply and provide an optimum breathing gas for any depth by maintaining a constant partial pressure of oxygen. Like having a blending station on your back, a CCR is the ultimate tool for technical divers.
During this course, your TDI Instructor will teach you all of the necessary skills to conduct decompression CCR dives to a maximum depth of 45 metres/150 feet using air diluent.
- 1 x 2 Hour Pool Sessions
- 1 x 6 Hour Classroom Sessions
- 7 x Open Water Dives
- 45M Qualification
- Minimum age 18
- Provide proof of 50 logged dives
- Provide proof of SSI XR Extended Range / TDI Deco Procedures Diver or equivalent from agencies recognized by TDI
- If the rebreather is a TDI approved sidemount rebreather, the student must hold the TDI Sidemount Diver certification or equivalent and provide proof of 10 logged sidemount dives
- Minimum age 18
- TDI Air Diluent CCR Diver certified or equivalent
- 30 hours on the CCR unit
- Six months CCR diving experience
This program is also offered as a Exclusive course
Exclusive courses are offered one on one with an instructor on dates and at times that to suit the busy schedule of the modern day professional.
We have group course starting all the time, buy your program here then follow the steps to get booked in.
Open Water sessions are held at an open water site with enough depth allowing to reach the maximum depth of this course.
We can offer personalised dates to fit your calendar just ask.