- In Stock
- Product Code:
- TDI Helitrox CCR Diver
This is the second level certification course for divers wishing to utilize a Closed Circuit Rebreather (CCR) for mixed gas diving using a Helitrox Diluent. The objective of the course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for diving a CCR and to develop basic CCR diving skills, to a maximum of 45 metres/150 feet, using an air/nitrox/helium diluent for formal decompression diving. Students are permitted to utilize a diluent and bailout mix with no greater than a 20% helium content and no less than a 21% oxygen content, and are permitted to use up to 100% oxygen for decompression.
- 1 x 2 Hour Pool Sessions
- 1 x 6 Hour Classroom Sessions
- 7 x Open Water Dives
- 45M Qualification
- Minimum age 18
- Provide proof of 50 logged dives
- Provide proof of SSI XR Extended Range / TDI Deco Procedures Diver or equivalent from agencies recognized by TDI
- If the rebreather is a TDI approved sidemount rebreather, the student must hold the TDI Sidemount Diver certification or equivalent and provide proof of 10 logged sidemount dives
- Minimum age 18
- TDI Air Diluent CCR Diver certified or equivalent
- 30 hours on the CCR unit
- Six months CCR diving experience
This program is also offered as a Exclusive course
Exclusive courses are offered one on one with an instructor on dates and at times that to suit the busy schedule of the modern day professional.
We have group course starting all the time, buy your program here then follow the steps to get booked in.
Our pool sessions are held every Friday night at Harvey Hadden Sports Centre Nottingham. Open Water sessions are held at Stoney Cove on Sundays. We can offer personalised dates to fit your calendar just ask.