- In Stock
- Product Code:
- TDI Advanced Mixed Gas CCR Diver
The highest level of Closed Circuit Rebreather (CCR) training that TDI offers, the Advanced Mixed Gas Course will teach you how to use the full capabilities of a CCR. With a maximum depth of 100 metres/330 feet, this course opens up a whole new realm of diving including new wrecks, caves and walls to explore in depths you previously could not reach on a rebreather. This intensive course conducted over seven dives will focus on all the elements needed to plan and execute dives to these depths.
- 1 x Confined Water Skills Session
- 1 x 6 Hour Classroom Sessions
- 7 x Open Water Dives
- 100M Qualification
- Minimum age of 18
- Certified TDI CCR Mixed Gas Diluent diver, or equivalent from agencies recognized by TDI
- Have verified logs of a minimum of 100 hours as a certified CCR diver over a minimum of 100 dives; a minimum of 50 hours and 50 dives must be on the unit specific CCR. Fifty percent of these dives must be deeper than 30 metres/100 feet. All dives to be deeper than 9 metres/20 feet
This program is also offered as a Exclusive course
Exclusive courses are offered one on one with an instructor on dates and at times that to suit the busy schedule of the modern day professional.
We have group course starting all the time, buy your program here then follow the steps to get booked in.
Our pool sessions are held every Friday night at Harvey Hadden Sports Centre Nottingham. Open Water sessions are held at Stoney Cove on Sundays. We can offer personalised dates to fit your calendar just ask.